6HR Small Group Walking-Subway-Food Tour of Central Park and Midtown Manhattan for 1-10
From USD $85.00
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: New York, New York
- Product code: 6GrpWalkingCP&Mid
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Soak up the atmosphere of the city on a walking tour
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly, and professional guides
This 6-hour walking tour is for those who truly want to experience the full perspective of what Manhattan has to offer, plus its sounds, smells, and tastes!
Some of the attractions and sites we will visit:
- Central Park - marshlands turned into 843 landscaped acres of more than four million trees, shrubs, and plants - attractions include Strawberry Fields, The Dakota, and Bethesda Fountain and Terrace; Nuts 4 Nuts push cart.
- 5th Avenue Shopping - NYC's prestigious shopping street.
- St. Patrick's Cathedral - seat of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New York.
- Rockefeller Center - home to NBC Studios (the Today show, 30 Rock, SNL, and much more); Bouchon Bakery.
- Grand Central Terminal - one of the nations most historical landmarks and one of the busiest train stations in the country; Dining Concourse with over 2 dozen options including local favorites - Shake Shack, Junior's Cheesecake, & Magnolia Bakery.
- The New York Public Library - with nearly 53 million items, the New York Public Library is the second largest public library in the United States and fourth largest in the world.
- The Highline - a public park built on a historic freight rail line elevated above the streets on Manhattan's West Side; Chelsea Market an enclosed urban food court (plus shopping mall, office building and television production facility) with more than thirty-five vendors purveying everything from soup to nuts, wine to coffee, cheese to cheesecake.
- Private Walking Tour for up to 10 Guests
- Subway System lessons, tips & tricks
- New York City insider knowledge from a local
- Food tastings
- Cost of lunch or snacks sampled along the way
- Subway Metro Card
- Gratuities (recommended)