6HR Private Walking-Subway-Food Tour of Midtown and Lower Manhattan for 1-5
From USD $480.00
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: New York, NY
- Product code: 6PvtWalkingMid&Lower
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Soak up the atmosphere of the city on a walking tour
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly, and professional guides
- Union Square & Gramercy – cozy village charm; order-at-the-counter options surrounding Union Square.
- Greenwich Village - charming bohemian legacy; Milk & Cookies Bakery, Famous Joe's Pizza & Molly's Cupcakes.
Washington Square Park - epicenter of the 60's folk movement; Mamoun's.
- South Street Seaport – historic maritime waterfront; seasonal Smorgasburg.
- East Village – known for its diverse community, vibrant nightlife and artistic sensibility; Frank(Italian), Motorino (Pizza), Ippudo (Ramen), Whitman’s (Cheesesteak), Pomme Frites (just fries & 10,000 sauces), Brindle Room (burgers), Bako (sushi), Momofuku (noodles), Crif Dogs (bacon-wrapped hot dogs), Duck’s Eatery (sandwiches), Mighty Quinn’s (BBQ).
- SoHo - largest collection of cast iron buildings in the world; Food Trucks.
- Little Italy; Ferrara Bakery / Chinatown - over 100,000 Chinese in 50 square blocks.
Brooklyn Bridge - stroll to the center span to enjoy remarkable city views; Food Carts.
- 9/11 Reflecting Pools & St. Paul's Chapel.
Wall Street - home of the nation's first capital, the NY Stock Exchange, Bowling Green Park, the Charging Bull, Trinity Church & Alexander Hamilton's burial place.
Battery Park - views of the Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island.
- Private Walking Tour for up to 5 Guests
- Subway System lessons, tips & tricks
- New York City insider knowledge from a local
- Food tastings
- Cost of lunch or snacks sampled along the way
- Subway Metro Card
- Gratuities (recommended)